Read more about IGCP ...|
IGCP 565: Supporting water resource management with improved Earth observations ...
Workshop 4 (November 21-22, 2011):
Documentation and Output:
IGCP 565 Project Workshops
IGCP 565 Workshop 4: Integration of geodetic observations and products in models of the hydrological cycle
Support for water management through hydrological models and data assimilation
November 21-22, 2011
Johannesburg, South Africa
- Hans-Peter Plag, University of Nevada, Reno (co-chair);
- Norman Miller, University of California, Berkeley (co-chair);
- Richard Gross, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California (GGOS representative);
- Douglas Cripe, GEO Secretariat (GEO Representative);
- Jean-Marie Kileshye Onema, WaterNet;
- Elias Lewi, University of Addis Adeba, Ethipia;
- Jay Famiglietti, University of California, Irvine.
In case of problems, mail to email@example.com.